Little Summer Things

I miss summer. I do. Really Badly. It's all wintery-rainy in Vienna and i feel like any minute we will start celebrating New Year. *Le sigh* ;D Maybe this is just my laziness speaking. Been trying to study for some exams and i'm like the laziest panda on earth.

So anyway i figured i should post a few summer-memories pics. Still haven't edited a LOT of material but i'm hoping i will get on with that soon. Comments as always are highly appreciated ;)
You can see 3 Zoya Nail Polishes that a sweet friend of mine sent me as a gift from Moscow ;) And old photographs of my sister's 1 grade in the second.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)