Inspiration/Recommendations Post 6

I like making these Inspiration/Recommendations Posts. It's not even about Fashion. It's just while making these i get inspired myself...and i don't even notice how i implement that inspiration into things that i do.

In case some of you are interested, i made a tiny "in my closet" post for one of my dear blogger friends, Sianna. If you wanna see the rest of the photos go and check them out here. Chocolate Sarcasm .Thanks to Si for featuring me!

Have a nice weekend!
xoxo
Amra


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)