Love is here

It is spring, finally! And i found my peace. I don't know if it is the fact that i have so many things to do, so i can not worry about life in general. But at the moment i am calm and kinda sort of happy. -> Scratch the first sentence, right now i feel like my soul is exploding xD
I am showing you a  few of the pics i snapped in the park yday while having a walk with my sis and family. + I am attaching a few behind the scenes photos from my photoshoots with Laura, Janina and Marianne <3
Behind the scenes ;)

Feedback is always highly appreciated! 
Contact me if you have any questions - i don't bite ;)
xo xo
Am

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful <3 I'm also very happy to hear you feel good. And so happy that spring is here with all the colorful trees. I have some pictures to share as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that picture of you under the blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Какие фоткиии *__* и цветочки ^__^ У нас даже еще листьев нет((( Амруся красотка!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;******
      отправляю вам весну!

      Delete
  4. ну что-то будет! когда уже фото со съёмок красивейшие))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. по моему behind the scenes - лучше чем фотки сами =)

      Delete

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)