On the Go/ January Procrastination Mix


Photographer: Margarita Ulojanova
Model: Me


1. Wildcat! Wildcat! "Please and Thank You"
Taking what you need, and now it is the time for me to leave
It's only in your mind, solely in your mind
Fade the in between, and taking all your decent memories

Solely of your mind, we were only killing time

2. Kodaline "All I want"
So you brought out the best of me,
A part of me I'd never seen.
You took my soul and wiped it clean.

Our love was made for movie screens.

3. Bastille "Haunt"
The wisdom we learn as our minds,
They do burn'll,
Entice the naivety in youth,
As adults will grow and maturity shows,
The terrifying rarity of truth.



4. Stromae "Quand c'est?"

5. Passenger "Holes"
Where we've got holes in our hearts, yeah we've got holes in our lives
Where we've got holes, we've got holes but we carry on

6. Vampire Weekend "Unbelievers" 
I’m not excited but should I be
Is this the fate that half of the world has planned for me?
I know I love you and you love the sea

Wonder if the water contains a little drop little drop for me

7. Tribes "Halfway Home"
Well i'm saving up my time, for use on someone else.
Not much left here anyway...I blame that on myself.
But I wouldn't change a thing, i'm better off alone.
When you wake up here tomorrow, I'll be half way home.



Peace out,
Am


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)