Photo of the Day

“Some friends don't understand this. They don't understand how desperate I am to have someone say, I love you and I support you just the way you are because you're wonderful just the way you are. They don't understand that I can't remember anyone ever saying that to me. I am so demanding and difficult for my friends because I want to crumble and fall apart before them so that they will love me even though I am no fun, lying in bed, crying all the time, not moving.” ― Elizabeth WurtzelProzac Nation
"Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux mêmes."
We protect the ones who can not protect themselves. Taken from the Argent Code, upon the death of Allison. Teen Wolf. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

flickr

Created with flickr badge.

Contact:

For more information/cooperation, contact me at: alwaysdevotedphotography@gmail.com

©Alwaysdevotedphotography - All rights reserved. My images may not be reproduced in any form without my written permission.

About


professional photographer, based in Vienna, Austria. This is a personal photo/fashion/inspirational blog which i will try to update on a regular basis. :)